Curacao license does not specify an exact process for account verification, leaving it up to the operators to create one to ensure that the customer’s player’s identities can be verified. The process we have in place to verify a player’s account involves three elements of verification; ID verification, proof of address & proof of payment.
The player has to provide documents in 48h after requesting the payout, and the merchant will review them in 3 business days.
The current requirements are as following:
Copy of a valid photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license or government ID card. This must include scans of the front and back of the cards.
In the absence of photo-ID, we can accept a copy of a birth certificate. The certificate must have all four corners visible. We will also need a photo of the player holding up their birth certificate, with their face and the front of the certificate clearly visible.
Proof of Address
A utility bill or bank statement clearly displaying the player’s name and current residential address which has been issued with the last three months.
The verification of a customer’s proof of payment will depend on the deposit method they choose to deposit with. The requirements will differ for each method and may need to be updated periodically due to changes the payment methods may make to their user interfaces and/or the Casinos accepted payment methods.
HOW ARE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
Players verify their accounts through the submission of documents to the Casino via a sub-page on the casino itself.
As a last resort, players may also submit their documents via email. If a player submits documents via email, the player is to submit documents to the following email address:
Emails can only be accepted if the email the player sends the email from is the same as the one registered on the account. Emails sent from addresses that are not the registered email address on the Captains Casino account are not to be accepted.
Should a player wish to submit a new doc or revised doc via chat, the player must be logged in. Players are to be told to login before they submit documents via chat. Documents submitted on chat without the player being signed in are not to be accepted.
- We will use any personal data that you provide through this service/platform or Mobile service, Website and all other media/electronic platforms. Please read it carefully before you provide us with any personal data.
- We collect the following personal data from you in order that you may register and use this service/platform or Mobile service, Website and all other media/electronic platforms, and all other media/electronic platforms, and our Games, these including but not limited to: your name, date of birth, identification document and your contact details including the telephone number and your email address.
- We use your personal information to invite you to join pesaland.com and play our games. Where you have asked to receive information from us we will use your personal information to send you alerts.
- The Company will not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless such disclosure:
(a) is under our duty to comply with any legal obligation;
(b) or in order to enforce;
(c) comply with our Terms and Conditions and other agreements;
(d) to protect our rights of property.
(e) is required for marketing purposes where you have explicitly indicated upon your registration that you would like to receive information from our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates about their products and services.
- We may also employ the services of an independent third party to help us provide our online services. In some cases these third parties may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
- You are entitled to see the transactional information and bet history held about you upon authentication on our website.
- You are the only authorized person who may review, correct, update or change your personal information at any time.
- We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Further, we cannot guarantee that any communication, messages or any attachment is virus free, does not contain malicious code or is incompatible with your electronic system and we do not accept liability in respect of viruses, malicious code or any related problems that you might experience.
- Circumstances as specified under relevant legislation governing the Company business activities may require us to forward your information to the relevant Authorities.
- The company shall not be liable for any loss and damage that may occur as a result of access by third parties of any of personal information.